Thursday, August 30, 2012

Wedding Planning

... is FUN. AND stressful.

FUN first though. We picked our DJ and have narrowed down our photographer - and it's still 366 days until our wedding (...but who's counting)!!!

I'm really excited about the vendors we have chosen and the possible vendors we still need to meet with. I'm most excited about the MUSEUM because it's going to be SO gorgeous.

I am looking forward to menu tasting and cake tasting and engagement pictures and floral appointments and DRESS SHOPPING.

I went dress shopping once with my mom and I am scheduled to go back on 9/15 when my sister, Erica, is in town. It will be me (duh), momma dukes, Erica, Maria (Dan's Mom), hopefully my dad and hopefully 3 bridesmaids. I think I know the dress is THE ONE, but I need the reactions from my crowd. It got a good reaction by all the patrons in the shop the day I tried it on... but they weren't MY reactions. We're going to two different stores - and I am totally open to trying on any dresses the others pick out - but I'm most excited to try on THE dress again!!!

And then I won't get to wear it for 12 months.

And then never again.

I try not to think about that part.... maybe Dan will want to renew our vows someday and I will still fit into it - HA!

Anyways, I am really loving planning our wedding. I'm excited to have the big vendors picked and then get to start the little stuff.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment