Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tropical storm Debby

is my least favorite person right now.

We didn't have cable / internet for 5 days. 5 days. Do you know how long that is for a tech-obsessed twenty something? About 5 days still. heh. But, really, it seemed like forever.

Apparently little miss Debby windstorm blew the cable box on the outside of the house.

I am so thankful for my parents and that we live so close. I think in pretty much every post I say how much I love and appreciate my parents... but, isn't how it should be?

So... since the cable / internet is back on I'm catching up on my shows... and having to find episodes that aired during the outage... I can't be missing those Real Housewives stories.

Next up is posting pictures from our Disney trip and making sure the transition from Kodak gallery to Shutterfly...

It all boils down to this:

Tropical Storm Debby is jerk. And Dan and I are wildly unprepared for storms. Wildy unprepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment